Would you like to be a Volunteer?
If you are interested in volunteering for Bark in the Park, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Volunteers”.
Time is moving quickly and there is still much to get ready… There are tasks for every interest. If you would like to help in the planning, help in the preparation, or help the day of the event, we can put you to work! You are invited to join us to volunteer for a few hours, or more.
Tasks where help is needed include:
- Adoption Options area to assist with the dogs & cats
- Staffing booths for carnival type games
- Decorating booths
- Making signs
- Directing traffic & parking
- Support for vendors with booth set up & break down
- Register runners & distribute “goodie bags” for 5k
- Assist with operation of Mutt Maze
- Mutt Maze set up
- Support stage activities & props for contest/games
- Tabulate scores and track totals
- Collect material donations
- Maintain water stations
- Set up table & chairs
- Make phone calls
- Vendor check in
- Solicit sponsors & vendors
- Solicit prizes for raffle
- Sell 50/50 tickets
- Paint / woodwork for games
- Collect / build props
- And more…
If you have a little time, or a lot of time, there is somewhere you can help if you are interested. We’d love to have you join us!